Back to the list
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Ilim Group
- Graduated from the Leningrad Technological Institute of Pulp and Paper Industry in 1981, majoring in pulp and paper machines and units. From 1981 to 1991, Mikhail Zingarevich worked at various pulp and paper mills, including the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill and the Izmail Pulp and Board Mill.
- In 1991, he became the Head of the Sales Department of TOO Technoferm and created a system for exporting pulp and paper products.
- In 1992, together with a group of aspiring businessmen Mikhail Zingarevich founded a forest products company Ilim Pulp Enterprise, which was reorganized into ZAO Ilim Pulp Enterprise in 1996. As Marketing and Logistics Director of ZAO Ilim Pulp Enterprise, established a shipping, logistics and sales system for Eastern and Western Europe and for China.
- In 2001, Mikhail joined Ilim Pulp's Board of Directors, taking responsibility for Company sales, marketing strategy and development of new businesses.
- In 2007, he was appointed as an Honorary Professor of the St. Petersburg State Technological University of Plant Polymers.
- Since 2006, Mikhail Zingarevich is Member of the Board of Directors, JSC Ilim Group.