Back to the list
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Ilim Group
- Graduated from the Leningrad Technological Institute of Pulp and Paper Industry in 1981.
- Began his career as a mechanic at the Kondopoga Pulp and Paper Mill in 1981. In 1985, moved to the Leningrad Paper Mill (St. Petersburg Board and Printing Mill at present) where he held the position of a foreman at the cardboard shop and in 1989 was appointed Production Manager. Was elected Chairman of the Trade Union Committee of the Leningrad Paper Mill in 1989.
- In 1991, Boris Zingarevich co-founded and became CEO of TOO Technoferm, a joint venture which specialized in trading paper- and board-based products.
- In 1992, together with a group of aspiring businessmen founded a forest products company Ilim Pulp Enterprise, which was reorganized into ZAO Ilim Pulp Enterprise in 1996. Boris Zingarevich was involved in building Russia's largest vertically-integrated forest products corporation.
- Held the position of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the St. Petersburg Board and Printing Mill, participating in the development of Russia’s largest testliner manufacturer.
- Prior to 2000, Boris Zingarevich had been Deputy General Director of Ilim Pulp Enterprise in charge of operational management. In December 2000 he was elected to the Board of Directors of ZAO Ilim Pulp Enterprise and focused on the Company's strategy development and implementation of corporate governance principles.
- In 2002-2003, Boris Zingarevich managed the Company’s restructuring process, development of product business units and the Company's overall business strategy.
- In 2003, led the Corporate University project of Ilim Pulp, having initiated an extensive bench strength development program, development of corporate culture and internal communications.
- In 2007, he was appointed as an Honorary Professor of the St. Petersburg State Technological University of Plant Polymers.
- Since 2006, Boris Zingarevich is Member of the Board of Directors, JSC Ilim Group.