Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, HR
- In 2001, Marianna graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova.
- From 2001 to 2006, she worked in KPMG audit practice in Moldova.
- In 2006, Marianna joined the consulting team of BDO Unicon Consulting, taking up a managerial role. In 2008, she was appointed the head of finance and risk management practice.
- From 2010 to 2021, Marianna worked in management consulting in KPMG CIS, from 2017 as Partner.
- Marianna received the following additional training: Strategic Decision and Risk Management program in Stanford Center for Professional Development, Accelerated Development Program in the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Marianna is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP); she also completed Mentoring Program (CCE), International University Global Coaching.
- From 2021, she holds the position of Senior Vice-President, HR at Ilim Group.