Back to the list
Member of the Board of Directors of JSC Ilim Group
- Graduated from the Leningrad Technological Institute of Pulp and Paper Industry.
- In 1987 – 1990, Leonid Eruhimovich worked as a shift manager in Plastpolymer association, member of Lengaz production association.
- From 1990 to 1993 was employed by Hedera Paper Mills in Israel.
- Since 1993, Leonid developed trading and improving the efficiency of export operations of Ilim Pulp Enterprise, the forest products company. He was also in charge of promotion of Ilim Pulp products.
- From September 1993 through February 2004 he was Director of the St. Petersburg office of Intertsez S.A. (Switzerland).
- From February 2004 through June 2008, Leonid Eruhimovich was Director of the St. Petersburg office of Interpulp Trading Ltd (Ireland). He managed and developed relationships with key raw material suppliers and partners.
- From April 1996 to July 2007, Leonid Eruhimovich was Member of the Board of Directors of Ilim Pulp Enterprise.
- Since 2006, Leonid Eruhimovich is Member of the Board of Directors, JSC Ilim Group.