Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer
- Graduated from the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute in 1980.
- In 1998, Aleksandr went on to receive a Ph.D. at the St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance.
- Aleksandr began his career at the Special HydroPowerAssembly All-Union Trust where he worked from 1980 to 1989 and held various positions from foreman to deputy head of department.
- In 1989, he joined Lengatur, a Soviet - West German joint venture, and then started his own business.
- In 1993-1999 he worked for the Industrial and Construction Bank, where he consecutively held various positions from head of department to Chairman of the Board.
- Since 2000 — Chief Financial Officer of ZAO Ilim Pulp and then of OJSC Ilim Group.
- Since 2013 — Vice-President, Finance, JSC Ilim Group.