Back to the list
Senior Vice President, Sales, Supply Chain Management and Packaging
- Alexey earned a degree in Electrical Engineering and a PhD in Engineering from the St. Petersburg State Transport University.
- He has over 15 years of work experience in managerial positions in purchasing, production, supply chain and capital project management in manufacturing companies with world-class manufacturing standards and safety culture, including RJR TI, Philip Morris International, Heineken, etc.
- Starting from 2006 Alexey held CEO positions in vertically integrated production companies.
- In 2013 he became Managing Director in Bralima/Boukin, Heineken's business in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- In April 2016, he was appointed Vice-President, Procurement & SCM, JSC Ilim Group.
- From June 2019 — Vice-President, Procurement and Packaging.
- From January 2023 — Senior Vice President, Sales, Supply Chain Management and Packaging.