Back to the list
Vice President, Forest and Forest Strategy
- Graduated from the St. Petersburg State University in 1997.
- In 1991, Pavel started his career at the Kotlas Pulp and Paper Mill as an electrician.
- From 1997 through 2007 he held the positions of Economist, Deputy Chief Accountant, Deputy General Director Economics and Finance at the Kotlas Pulp and Paper Mill.
- In 2008, Pavel was appointed Director Economics and Finance of BU Ilim West, Ilim Group.
- In 2009, he was named Business Finance Director, Ilim Group.
- From April 2015 — Vice-President, Strategy & Product Management of OJSC Ilim Group.
- From June 2015 — Vice-President, Packaging, JSC Ilim Group.
- From June 2019 — Vice-President, Strategic Project Manager, JSC Ilim Group.
- From August 2022 — Vice President, Forest and Forest Strategy.