Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, Capital Investment
- Roman Filimonov holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Mozhaisky Military Space Academy.
- He completed a re-training management course at the Interdisciplinary institute of Advanced Training of the St. Petersburg State University.
- He also has a Public Administration degree from the North-West Academy of Public Administration.
- In 2004, Roman Filimonov was appointed Deputy Chairman of Construction Committee in St. Petersburg city administration.
- In 2009, he was appointed Vice-Governor of St. Petersburg.
- In 2012-2016, he served as Deputy Chairman, Moscow Oblast government, Head of construction department in the Russian Ministry of Defense, Head of Central Track Maintenance Directorate in OJSC Russian Railways.
- In 2016, Roman Filimonov was appointed First Deputy Chairman and Management Board member in PJSC FSK EES.
- From October 2019, he holds the position of Senior Vice-President, Capital Investment.