Back to the list
Senior Vice-President, Strategic Development
- In 1992, Vadim graduated from a physics and mathematics lyceum.
- In 1999, Vadim graduated from Tel Aviv University (TAU), Law School.
- Additional education: McKinsey Alpine University, Austria (Mini MBA), Logtel Communications, Israel (cellular networks and telephony), IBM Center, Israel (software development, networking and communications).
- In 2002 – 2004 Vadim was Chief Segment Director in Kaplan Israel (Kidum Group).
- In 2004 – 2006 he was Business Development Director in CRT Group (Moscow) and Co-Founder of Trusted Opinion, Inc. (USA, California).
- In 2006 – 2020 Vadim worked at McKinsey & Company, Inc., as a Partner since 2014.
- Since 2021 – Senior Vice-President, Strategic Development, JSC Ilim Group.